15 years 1 month ago
    1973 Oldsmobile ambulance
    Thats a monster!
    15 years 1 month ago
    Ripon PD's off-road Chevy Blazer
    Looks like a old Military 1984 Blazer with a nice paint job.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    By the number on the fender, my guess is that it's a 1985.

Greg Reynolds
    copcar dot com
  • Monaco lover. (Private)
    15 years 1 month ago
    1974 Dodge Monaco  CHP
    NICE!! Gotta get Dave Arnolds car and that one together for a photo shoot.
    15 years 1 month ago
    DSC08338
    Dave,wake up. DAVE! WAKE UP!!! (your buddies from MN.:) )
  • K. Mauston (Private)
    15 years 1 month ago
    DSC08598
    Daytime shot of my 1994 Crown Vic. Turned 100,000 miles on the way to Chicago show. Car had gone to the P.C.O.O.A. convention in June. The 1996 Crown Vic hidden behind this car is also mine. I also run my own business where I lease police and emergency vehicles to movie and T.V. production companys. Along with being my driver its part of the company fleet which stands at 14 squads and 1 ambulance. My companys name is Badge 360 Ent./Hollywood Leasing.
  • K. Mauston (Private)
    15 years 1 month ago
    DSC08416
    The Crown Vic in picture is my daily driver. I am a Firefighter with Oakdale, MN Fire Dept. I also work with the city of Maplewood as a Reserve Police officer and with their div. of Emergency Mgt. The car is a 1994 model that served with the MN State patrol. I changed the color from MN Maroon to dark Charcoal grey. This is also the same car that took C class first place on the E.V.O.C. course. I hope to be back next year with my '95 LT-1 Caprice. I am a member of the P.C.O.O.A., had a GREAT time at Chicagoland!
  • 11 years 2 months ago
    1968 LAPD Plymouth Belvedere
    I love this model,nice work. Can this exact model still be bought on the market and if so who (maker)put's it out? Thanks for your time and response.
    Bill from Madison Wi.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks. This model is the AMT/ERTL 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner 2 dr coupe kit and I converted it into a Belvedere 4dr sedan. It was very simple to do with only minor modifications to the C-pillar in back, then add the center door posts and scribe in the new door lines. It is the same model that's prior to this photo as an Illinois State Police car. I built it in 1996 and then repainted it black and white in 2003. I think it turned out nice.

Greg Reynolds
  • kelly schmit (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    85 Chevy Caprice, Riverside Co., CA, Sheriff
    I'd like someone to contact me about using an image from the website for a flash card for eductional materails for children.

My number is 651-582-3513
    Kelly Schmit
    TREND enterprises, Inc.

Thanks
  • 15 years 2 months ago
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX, Day with the Law 2002, 71 Fury
    I dig you car. Mine is a 71 Fury III, 2dr w/ the 318cid, 904 trans and a highway 2:76.1 rear end.

I just had the motor rebuilt, bored .030" over, Federal Mogul Cast .030" over pistons w/ chrome moly rings, Comp Cams High Energy 260H cam, Comp Cam springs with damper spring, double roller timing chain and gears, Edelbrock Performer 318/360 Dual Plane intake Manifold, Edelbrock 600CFM carb, Mallory Unilite distributor, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust w/ Flowmaster 2 stage mufflers.

I just found a grunch of rust, just below the rear window, where the vinyl tucks under the chrome. I'm looking to have the rear window removed so I can get at it. Not sure whether I'll use Bondo, Fiberglass, or more sheet metal.

Any tips that you could give me would be great, with regards as to where I can get C body parts.

Again, killer ride. I like it.

Paul
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I love my Fury, too. I hate my Monaco.

That rust you found is no surprise. These cars are prone to rust at the bases of both C pillars as well as the bases of the A-pillars. The problem was that there was no drainage engineered in and the water accumulates there and sits forever. I can wash my Fury and dry it but for an hour, there's water coming out from under the chrome at the C-pillars. And it never seems to stop.

Dave
  • Gksutt United States (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    CA - California Highway Patrol
    That is a Federal PA200 and is vintage to the year of the car. Nothing wrong with it in there. The PA300 has a black face, and the PA200 has the silver face.
  • 15 years 2 months ago
    AZ - Arizona Department of Public Safety
    Nice! Who owns this now? Get in touch and when I travel cross country with my coupe (same year) if the squad car still exists, maybe we can shoot a few pics and crack a beer or 3.
  • RJT (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    CA - California Highway Patrol
    Car looks great, but what's with the new Federal PA-300 siren?
  • Geo (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    XX - 1978 Dodge Monaco,  ex -Florida unit
    I would like to know if this is a 440 car. I own to B-body 4drs as it is but for me to buy a 3rd, it would have to be what I like or nothing. Was this a original black car? Any rust? Where has it lived. I doubt it's for sale, and I am not in the position today either to consider but a contact name/number/email would be nice for the future. Either way, nice car! Is it a 9 1/4 Sure Grip car? Which gears? Miles?

Geo
    ___________________________________________
    From Dave Arnold:

Why do so many people think that all these cars are for sale? These pictures were taken YEARS ago by photographers who just happen to like taking pictures of police cars. Do some of you honestly think that we collectively have over 8000 marked, current or antique police cars for sale?

You won't believe the number of e mails I get per week asking how much I want for some car that is featured on this site. THEY ARE JUST PHOTOS, PEOPLE!!! THIS IS A PHOTO COLLECTION SITE!!!!!

Dave

• KALE HASSARD (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    zhILL01
    HI DAVE I LOVE YOUR WEB SITE BUT I WILL LIKE TO ASK HOW DO YOU MAKE THAT PUSHBAR IN THE FRONT FO THIS CROWN VIC POLICE PACKAGE PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH THE WAY TO BUILT IT BECAUSE I AM STARTING A PROJECT FOR MY POLICE CAR OF MY HOME TOWN THE "HONOLULU POLICE DEPTMENT" THANK YOU TO DAVE.
  • Chuck Green (Private)