• Gksutt United States (Private)
    14 years ago
    TX - Ft. Worth Police
    Impossible to tell the year of a KZ1000 unless it is a 2002, or 1981-1989 with square master on handlebars. I bought one of the Fort Worth KZ1000s when they sold them all for Harley's back on 9/17/01. I bought a 1992 for a steal, needed some work and then sold it 6 months later.
  • Gksutt United States (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    TX - Carrollton Police
    City of Carrollton is the rear Diplomat. One of my projects is to get a Diplomat and make a Carrollton police car out of it. Do you have ant more photos of Carrollton cars from the 80s? I think you have another image of one rolled on it's side.
  • Gksutt United States (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    oldradio1
    What vintage year is that Federal siren? Look older them my MARS Clarion II (AKA: Federal Interceptor). I think mine is from the mid 70's cause it has wail, yelp, and Hi-Lo. The first Federal siren just had wail I heard. The one I have is just an old piece I am hanging onto, but I would like to find an original Federal with just wail (They all had PA and radio re-broadcast)
  • brad shales (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    MPC TJHooker 1977 Dodge kit as a Bluesmobile
    awsome car do you have more pics you could send me of it and the details on how you built it i am espesially interested in how you did the pealed of door decal and what you used for rope on the speaker and how you faded the decals that are left on i would appreciate it very much i would love to make one
    ________________________________________________
    This is the only picture I have of that model. It is long gone now. I have since painted up as something else. The Bluesmobile scheme was the second time I decided to repaint that model. It started out as a white Chicago car and I think it's the blue/white Wisconsin SP Monaco now.

The body of the car was painted in satin black and then spritzed with both flat and gloss black at the same time. The P-1 on the door was scratched out with an Xacto-Knife as were the body scratches. An emery board was used to put wiper marks on the windshield. I was able to give the markings that faded look by applying the decals and then coloring over them with a water-based (NON-PERMANENT) black marker and wiping it off before it dried.

The speaker is a cough syrup bottle cap measuring cup on a balsawood roof bracket and the rope is tan heavy-duty thread.

It was actually pretty simple to build.

Greg Reynolds
    copcar dot com
  • Any Mouse (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    It was touch and go for a minute
    When a lasting impression needs to be made..........
  • Jason M. (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    simpson004
    Hello,

Very nice looking model and definitely interested in having a model built if possible? I am a collector of police diecast as well as model cars and was wondering if any models you have are for sale or can be built? Currently live in Washington state and looking to have a "Washington State Patrol" chevy Trailblazer made or a 98+ Crown vic exactly to what the department vehicle has including all the detail. This is a very nicely detailed car and would love to have a model built with as much detail as shown. Keep up the great work.

--Jason
  • Jason M. (Private)
    15 years 2 months ago
    Vermont State Police GMC Jimmy
    Hello,

Very nice looking model and definitely interested in having a model built if possible? I am a collector of police diecast as well as model cars and was wondering if any models you have are for sale or can be built? Currently live in Washington state and looking to have a "Washington State Patrol" chevy Trailblazer made or a 98+ Crown vic exactly to what the department vehicle has including all the detail. Do you know if "Dave Panek" is still making lightbars and if so is there a website a person can go too.

--Jason
    15 years 2 months ago
    TX - Texas Department of Public Safety
    I was wondering what happened to Walker's Pick-up truck from the show Walker Texas Ranger.
  • MikeB (Private)
    15 years 3 months ago
    FL - Seminole Co. Sheriff
    I am the webmaster for a 2nd generation Firebird Trans Am only site and would love to get all the information on 1970-1981 Firebirds in law enforcement.

Thanks in advance.
  • Ryan Phillips (Private)
    15 years 3 months ago
    1997 Ford NYPD
    Could I buy your NYPD Crown Victoria?
    15 years 3 months ago
    1974 Dodge Monacos
    how many blues dodges are still alive and driving and how many were distroyed
  • steve (Private)
    15 years 3 months ago
    Z- 1959  Cadillac Ambulance
    nice ambulance... is it a miller meteor?
  • Mike Fuller (Private)
    15 years 3 months ago
    DSC08624
    Anyone know who the owner of the Interceptor is? My boss saw the car (or one like it) at a local car show in Downers Grove about two weeks ago. I am building a model of the car and would like to contact the owner to see if I could take some "walk around" detail pics. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the Chicagoland show.

Thanks,
    Mike
  • bruce bailey (Private)
    15 years 3 months ago
    X)  1970 Mercury, ex-CHP, one of Dave's restorations nearing completion
    Thought you should know, FHP used mercuries in about 73. Had about 50 of em and they were used mostly by the counties. My e-mail is the Juno address not the one I am sending from. Looking for FHP photos from the 50-60s.